What is the relay and what function it has, in fact, the function of the relay is consistent with the function of the general relay, and the relay is used in the electrical automation industry as a "switch", which is to control the connection of a circuit to control the intermediate link of the next circuit. Vehicle relays are usually electromagnetic or solid. The electromagnetic relay is white
That is, the coil is energized to produce a magnetic field, which will attract the electric shock and fit the static contacts to connect the circuit. The current is mostly used by the solid to produce electrons through a diode. The electrons collide on an object similar to the triode. When the photoelectric intensity reaches a certain value, the triode is connected to the next circuit.
Classification of Automobile Relays
1) according to usage classification, it can be divided into two types: function type and control type relay. Such as flash relay, wiper relay and so on belong to functional relay, and ordinary relay with simple circuit interruption and conversion belongs to control type relay.
2) according to the contact state, it is divided into three types: normally open type, normally closed type and mixed type.
3) according to the control mode, the current type and voltage type current type control relay is a relay acting according to a certain current value; it forms a practical circuit with other components, such as the flash relay on the car, the higher the current, the higher the flash frequency. A voltage type relay is a relay acting according to a certain voltage value. When the voltage of the controlled circuit is greater than or less than a certain value, the relay will turn on or disconnect the controlled circuit. Such as lighting relay, horn relay and so on. Voltage relay is mainly used to control large current consumption circuit. The coil control voltage of this kind of relay is generally greater than 7V to work, and less than 5V stops working.
4) according to the connection mode, it is divided into the wiring column type and the plug-in type.
5) according to the protection mode, it can be divided into two types: relay protection type and diode protection type control type.